- Shallow, warm instructional pool
- 25 meters x 25 yards
- Average temperature of 84 to 86 degrees F
- Depth ranges from 2.5' to 4.5'
- Deep, cool, Olympic-size pool
- 1 meter & 3 meter diving boards
- 50 meters x 25 yards
- Average temperature of 78 to 80 degrees F
- Depth ranges from 6.7' to 13'
Lockers & Showers
- Separate locker rooms for men and women, and a family restroom
- Additional lockers outdoors by the fitness pool and splash pool - lock not provided
- Showers in each locker room and by the splash pool
Meeting Room Rentals for Birthday Parties
- The Swim Center’s large, bright Community Meeting Room and Upper Sun Deck provide a stunning view of both the Fitness and Splash Pools.
- Party rentals are permitted only during recreational swim hours during the weekends. Saturday and Sundays from 10:00am - 5:00pm.
- Complete applications for rental of the Community Meeting Room can be submitted up to 7 days prior to request date. Completed applications will be processed on a first come-first served basis. Applications can be dropped off at the Santa Monica Swim Center or emailed to email@example.com.
- Rental Fee (room must be rented a minimum of 2 hours):
- Santa Monica Residents $82.50 per hour
- Non-Santa Monica Residents $105 per hour
- Payments for facility rental can be made by check or credit card, or by cash if paying in person, and must be made on the day of the event.
- Adult supervision ratios of 1:10. Children 8 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times. An adult must accompany children under 8 years of age in the water.
- Fee includes room rental and fees for recreational swim for up to 20 children and 2 adults. Additional children and/or adults will be charged at regular fee.
- The City will not provide catering, decorations or direct staff involvement in leading activities.